Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eddington Planning Board Meeting - May 26

The meeting last night was postponed until next week - June 2 (@ 6:30pm). I appreciated the phone call from the Town Manager with the info in advance. Then I called others I knew had planned to attend in support of the gal who's spearheading the idea of a Farmers' Market in Eddington. Seems there's a lot of support for the project.

Also - THANKS to the phone calls from "reporters" filling me in on details touched on in the blog entries from last Saturday. I know there was a lot of info - seems there's more going on as I write. When the dust settles - and the details are finalized, I'll write what I can. Sometimes the info is on a somewhat confidential basis (people over-hearing things by being in the right place at the right time, or seeing things left out, etc.) which I feel bound to honor BUT, sooner or later, other folks (and authorities) will pick it up - or put the pieces together - and then the top will be off the pot of boiling water. And somebody's fingers will be burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment