Monday, October 26, 2009

SAD 63 BOARD MEETING TONIGHT

School Board Meeting tonight at the Eddington School at 6:30pm.

Tomorrow's blog posting will be a recapture of the meeting.

Wednesday's blog posting will be Question 3: Should Voters Repeal Mandatory School District Consolidation.

Friday's blog posting will Be Question 4: Taxpayers Bill of Rights - Also known as TABOR II

This weekend I will be posting information on the remaining Questions on the November 3 ballot.

I know some of you have been waiting for these issues/information (you have been phoning me for either the information or the date for the blog postings) but I have been busy gathering information. I DO try to present objective information, you know. :-)

A BIG hug to my friend from Clifton who dropped of her copy of The Piglet Book today. I need to read it before I can decide what information in it I think is justifiable or needs to be looked at in relationship to Q.4.

So, tomorrow, friends and readers. Tonight there is the School Board. It would be great to see some of your there. HINT.

1 comment:

  1. That should be Sylvia ELLIS who was absent - not Sylvia Mills (no relation to Kevin).

    Sorry about that. Started the posting at 4:40am because this is my busiest day of the week and need to get it done.

    Sorry, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete