Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oops

My own error - for not checking the Government Access Channel (Cable 7). Otherwise I would have read that last night's Selectmen's meeting had been cancelled and the next one is May 5. You can imagine my impression at 5:57pm when I drove into the lot and found only one white car parked in a handicapped space - and the building dark. Well, it made it easy for me to drop off my library books at the Clifton Library a day early. (They have a book deposit at the front door - looks like a blue postal letter box.) Good thing since my cold that was starting yesterday is full-blown today!

There will be a Planning Board meeting next Tues @ 6:30pm (subject to change which means I will be calling the Town Office that afternoon). Since I spent the most of today blowing, sneezing and sleeping suffice it to say I didn't call the Town Office for the agenda or minutes of the last Planning Board meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment