Friday, April 24, 2009

Tomorrow Night's Benefit Concert at Comin's Hall

Unfortunately, I probably won't be in attendance. Down with the Crud (my name for this cold/flu "thing") and feel like CR*P . Spent all day yesterday in bed - not much better today. Hardly the sociable beauty for public consumption, I assure you, and don't expect to be that much better by tomorrow. HOWEVER, I have had people volunteer to be my reporters at the Benefit Concert where Anna Mae Mitchell and The Rising Tide will be be performing at 7pm to raise funds for the Eddington Fire Department and the handicap lift at Comins Hall.

I'm disappointed not to be able to be there in person but it will be great to hear the reviews from my reporters. I'll post them by Monday for all of you readers.

BTW, Joshua, I just saw your comments from an earlier blog and responded with the information that should clarify the info you questioned. Thanks for your comments.

OK, back to bed (and another cuppa hot tea). But the rain yesterday sure helped the gardens. I can see the tulips and irises beginning to really take off.

The white caps on the water last night were something else. At least the waves are more "civilized" this morning. The loons were very happy this morning. Who needs an alarm clock when they sing you awake? The sunshine is bright but the breezes are pretty brisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment